ZAC EFRON & ZENDAYA - REWRITE THE STARS

[Zac Efron:] A# You know I want you D# It's not a secret I try to hide A# I know you want me D# So don't keep saying our hands are tied F Gm You claim it's not in the cards D# But fate is pulling you miles away F And out of reach from me Gm But you're here in my heart D# So who can stop me if I decide D# That you're my destiny? Взято с сайта https://mychords.net Gm D# What if we rewrite the stars? A# F Say you were made to be mine Gm D# Nothing could keep us apart A# F You'd be the one I was meant to find Gm It's up to you D# And it's up to me A# F No one can say what we get to be Gm D# So why don't we rewrite the stars? A# F Maybe the world could be ours A# Cm Gm F Tonight [Zendaya:] A# You think it's easy You think I don't want to run to you But there are mountains And doors that we can't walk through F Gm I know you're wondering why D# Because we're able to be Just you and me F But within these walls Gm Know that when we Go outside D# You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all Gm D# No one can rewrite the stars A# F How can we say you'll be mine Gm D# Everything keeps us apart A# F And I'm not the one you were meant to find Gm It's not up to you D# It's not up to me A# F When everyone tells us what we can be Gm D# How can we rewrite the stars? A# F Say that the world can't be ours Gm Tonight [Zac Efron & Zendaya:] Gm D# A# All I want is to fly with you F Gm All I want is to fall with you Dm D# So just give me all of you [Zendaya:] D# If it's impossible? [Zac Efron:] It's not impossible [Zendaya:] Is it impossible? [Both:] Say that it's possible [Zac Efron & Zendaya:] Gm D# How Do we rewrite the stars? A# F And say you were meant to be mine? Gm D# And nothing can keep us apart A# F Cause you are the one I was meant to find Gm It's up to you D# And it's up to me A# F No one can say what we get to be Gm D# Why don't we rewrite the stars? A# F Taking the world to be ours Gm D# A# F [Zendaya:] A# D# You know I want you A# D# It's not a secret I try to hide A# D# But I can't have you A# We're bound to break and D# My hands are tied

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinta Seorang Musisi – Satria

Leeyonk Sinatra - Jaga Tresna

NOBE - CINTA SEGITIGA