ED SHEERAN - HAPPIER

INTRO
 Am F C x2
VERSE
AmWalking down 2F9th and parCk
IAm saw you in anFother's arCm
AmOnly a monFth we've been apCart
You look haAmppieFC
SAmaw you wFalk inside a bCar
AmHe said someFthing to make you laugCh
AmI saw that boFth your smiles were twCice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look haAmppierF, you dCo
PRE-CHORUS
AmAin't nobody huFrt you like I huCrt you
But aAmin't nobody lFove you like I Cdo
AmPromise that I wFill not take it perCsonal, baby
AmIf you're moving Fon with someone newC

CHORUS
'Cause baby you look hAmappiFer, you Cdo
My friends told me one dAmay I'll feFel it toCo
And until then I'll sAmmile to hiFde the trCuth
But I know I was hapAmpierF with yCou

VERSE
AmSat in the coFrner of the rooCm
AmEverything's reFminding me ofC you
AmNursing an empty boFttlCe and telling myself
You're hapAmpier, arFen't yoCu?


PRE-CHORUS
Oh,Am ain't nobody hurFt you like I hurCt you
But aAmin't nobody nFeed you like I Cdo
IAm know that there's otFhers that desCerve you
But my darAmling, I am sFtill in love with yCou

CHORUS
But I guess you look haAmppieFr, you doC
My friends told me one dayAm I'll feFel it tooC
I could try to smAmile to Fhide the trCuth
But I know I was happAmierF with Cyou

INSTRUMENTAL Am F C x4

OUTRO
Baby, you look haAmppieFr, you Cdo
I know one day you'd fAmall for sFomeone nCew
But if he breaks your hAmeart like lFovers dCo
Just know that I'll be waitAming here Ffor youC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinta Seorang Musisi – Satria

Leeyonk Sinatra - Jaga Tresna

NOBE - CINTA SEGITIGA