ARIANA GRANDE - SEVEN RINGS

Yeah [Verse 1] Bm A Breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles G F#m Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble Em Lashes and diamonds, ATM machines F# Buy myself all of my favorite things (Yeah) Bm A Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch G F#m Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage? Em Rather be tied up with cuffs and not strings F# Write my own checks like I write what I sing, yeah (Yeah) [Pre-Chorus 1] Bm A My wrist, stop watchin', my neck is flossin' G F#m Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin' Em You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it F# I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah) [Chorus] Bm A I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it G F#m I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it Em You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it F# I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah) [Verse 2] Bm A Wearing a ring, but ain't gon' be no "Mrs." G F#m Buy matching diamonds for six of my bitches Em I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches F# Think retail therapy my new addiction Bm A Whoever said money can't solve your problems? G F#m Must not have had enough money to solve 'em Em They say "Which one?" I say "Nah, I want all of 'em" F# Happiness is the same price as red-bottoms [Pre-Chorus 2] Bm A My smile is beamin', my skin is gleamin' G F#m The way it shine, I know you've seen it (You've seen it) Em I bought a crib just for the closet F# Both his and hers, I want it, I got it, yeah [Chorus] Bm A I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it G F#m I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (Baby) Em You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it (Oh yeah) F# I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah) [Bridge] Bm I got my receipts, be lookin' like phone numbers If it ain't money, then wrong number G Black card is my business card The way it be settin' the tone for me Em I don't mean to brag, but I be like, "Put it in the bag," yeah F# When you see them racks They stacked up like my ass, yeah Bm Shoot, go from the store to the booth G Make it all back in one loop, give me the loot Never mind, I got the juice Nothing but net when we shoot Em Look at my neck, look at my neck Ain't got enough money to pay me respect F# Ain't no budget when I'm on the set If I like it, then that's what I get, yeah [Chorus] Bm A I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (Yeah) G F#m I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (Oh yeah, yeah) Em You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it F# I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinta Seorang Musisi – Satria

Leeyonk Sinatra - Jaga Tresna

NOBE - CINTA SEGITIGA