Clarity - Zedd ft Foxes (Acoustic)

CHigh dive into frozen waves where theAm past comes back to life Em Fight fear for the selfish pain it waDs worth it every time C Hold still right before we crash Cause weAm both know how this ends Em our clock ticks till it breaks your glass And I drown iDn you again
* * *
Em Cause you are Dthe piece of me GI wish I didn't nCeed Em Chasing releDntlessly G Still fight aCnd I don't know why
* * *
Am If our lovDe is trageEmdy why are yCou my remedy Am If our loDve's Eminsanity why are Cyou my clarity G
walk on through a red parade And refuse to make amends It cuts deep through our ground And makes us forget all common sense Don't speak as I try to leave Cause we both know what we'll choose If you pull, then I'll push too deep And I'll fall right back to you Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need Chasing relentlessly Still fight and I don't know why
Am If our lovDe is trageEmdy why are yCou my remedy Am If our loDve's Eminsanity why are Cyou my clarity G

Cm....Why are you my clarity G Am....Why are you my remedy Em Am....Why are you my clarityC Cm....Why are you my remedy G Cm G

Am If our lovDe is trageEmdy why are yCou my remedy Am If our loDve's Eminsanity why are Cyou my clarity

Am If our lovDe is trageEmdy why are yCou my remedy Am If our loDve's Eminsanity why are Cyou my clarity Cm why are you my clarityEm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinta Seorang Musisi – Satria

Leeyonk Sinatra - Jaga Tresna

NOBE - CINTA SEGITIGA